Interested in our services?
Confidential processing of personal data
Remi Tack values the greatest importance to its users’ privacy. We understand that your trust is our most important asset. This privacy statement (hereafter referred to as the “Privacy Statement”) applies, amongst other things, to (i) our website https://www.remitack.com (hereafter referred to as the “Website”).
You can visit our Website, find out information about our services and read our blogs without providing your personal data.
If you provide personal information, we will treat it confidentially in accordance with the conditions below and the national and international legal rules.
Remi Tack wishes to emphasize that it makes every effort to act at all times in accordance with (i) the Belgian Privacy Law of 8 December 1992 for the protection of privacy with respect to the processing of personal data.
This Privacy Statement includes, among other things, information about the personal data that Remi Tack collects and the way in which Remi Tack uses and processes this personal data.
Categories of personal data processed
The information you share with us may include personal data. “Personal data” is understood to mean all information relating to an identified or identifiable individual person (“person involved”); an identifiable individual person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, particularly by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, intellectual, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual person.
Remi Tack may collect and process the following personal data:
- First name:
- E-mail address:
- Telephone number:
- Company name:
- Information for correspondence to and from Remi Tack
Remi Tack also automatically collects anonymous information about how you use the Website. For example, Remi Tack will automatically log which parts of the Website you visit, which web browser you are using, which website you were visiting when you accessed the Website and what your IP address is. We cannot identify you on the basis of this information, but it enables Remi Tack to issue statistics about the use of the Website and to send more targeted communication.
Goal of processing
If you share your personal data with us, it is included in our database with the goal of:
- Improving the quality of our services and information;
- Giving you tips and information about new developments in the IT world;
- Informing you about the services we offer;
- Statistical purposes.
Permission for processing
If you wish to share your personal data on our website, you will be asked (by way of an opt-in) whether you want to give your permission to Remi Tack to process these data. This permission is to be given by ticking a box stating that you give Remi Tack permission to process your personal data for the above-mentioned purposes. You have the right to withdraw your permission for processing at any time. However, the withdrawal of your permission will not detract in any way from the legality of the processing that occurred before you withdrew permission. If you wish to withdraw your permission, you can do so by informing Remi Tack of this at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Remi Tack will not disclose your personal data to third parties unless this is necessary in the context of the provision of services by Remi Tack and optimisation of these services (for example, but not exclusively, maintenance work, payment processing, database management). If it is necessary for Remi Tack to disclose your personal data to third parties in this context, the third party in question is obliged to use your personal data in accordance with the conditions of this Privacy Statement.
Notwithstanding the above, it is however possible that Remi Tack will disclose your personal data to the competent authorities (i) if Remi Tack is obliged to do so by law or in the context of legal proceedings or future legal proceedings and (ii) to safeguard and defend our rights.
In all other cases, Remi Tack will not sell, lease or pass on your personal data to third parties, unless it (i) has obtained your permission to do so and (ii) it has signed a data processing agreement with the third party in question, which includes the necessary guarantees regarding confidentiality and conformity with the privacy of your personal data.
Storage of personal data
Unless a longer storage period is required or justified (i) by law or (ii) in order to comply with another legal obligation, Remi Tack will only store your personal data for the period necessary to achieve and fulfil the goals described in the Privacy Statement under ‘use of personal data’.
Right to information: If you wish to invoke your rights or have questions about the processing of your data, please contact email@example.com;
Right of access: Users have the right to access the personal data that Remi Tack may possibly have about you;
Right to rectification and completion or update of your personal data;
Right to deletion of your personal data;
Right to a restriction of the processing of your personal data; Under certain circumstances, you have the right to ask Remi Tack to limit the processing of your personal data.
Right to the portability of your personal data;
Right of objection about the processing of your personal data; If you no longer wish to receive newsletters or information about our services, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” button provided at the bottom of all e-mails from Remi Tack.
Security of personal data
Remi Tack is committed to taking reasonable, physical, technological and organisational measures to ensure the prevention of (i) unauthorized access to your personal data and (ii) loss, abuse or alteration of your personal data.
Remi Tack will store all personal data it has collected in the cloud (with a data centre or centres within the EU).
Cross-border processing of personal information
Remi Tack guarantees that no transfer of personal data will take place outside Europe or the European Economic Area (EER).
Update Privacy Statement
Remi Tack can adjust and update the Privacy Statement at any time it wishes without prior notification by placing a new version on the Website.
For this reason, it is most highly recommended that you check the Website and the page on which the Privacy Statement is displayed regularly, to ensure that you are aware of any changes. The date of the most recent version is always stated and can be found at the bottom of the Privacy Statement.
Questions and complaints
If you have any questions about the Privacy Statement or about the way in which Remi Tack collects, uses or processes your personal data, please contact us:
- by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post : Remi Tack, Rue des Tonneliers 3, 7730 Estaimpuis
- by telephone : + 32 (0)56 48 00 75
If you have complaints about the way in which Remi Tack collects, uses and processes your personal data, you may file a complaint with the Privacy Commission.
Privacy Statement Version : 16/09/2018
2. What is a cookie?
- Strictly necessary cookies: as the name suggests, these cookies are strictly necessary to enable you to browse through the Website respectively use of the Platform or to provide specific functions that you have requested.
- Functional cookies: these cookies improve the functionality of the Website by saving your preferences.
- Tracking cookies: These cookies will survive from one user session to another. When the Max-Age of a permanent cookie is set to one year, the initial value, stored in that cookie, will be sent back to the server each time the user visits the server within that year. This is done to store essential information, such as how the user initially came to the Website. This is why they are also called tracking cookies. For example, once you have selected the language of your choice, the Website will record your preference in a permanent cookie and save it in your browser. When you visit the Website again later, the Website will use that permanent cookie to ensure that the contents are displayed in your chosen language.
- Third party cookies: in order to support its communication, Remi Tack has embedded its contents in social media channels, such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Remi Tack also makes use of sharing features on social networks. The channels that Remi Tack uses may contain cookies belonging to these websites and over which Remi Tack has no control. You should consult the relevant website of these third parties for more information about these cookies.
3. List of cookies that the Website uses
Google Analytics cookies
Other website cookies
- CakeCookie [DASSHOP-REMEMBER35]: This cookie ensures that a user is logged in automatically the next time he visits the website. Duration: This cookie expires after 2 weeks.
- CakeCookie [visited_pages]: CakeCookie [visited_pages]: This cookie tracks the pages a user visits within the website. Duration: This cookie expires when the page session ends (when the user leaves the website).
- DASSHOP: DASSHOP: This cookie stores session data such as the IP address and browser details. Duration: This cookie expires after 3 hours, unless the session is reopened.
- cookieconsent_status: This cookie remembers the status of the cookie consent pop-up. Duration: This cookie expires after one year.